Ranch Dip




I have been snacking on this all week. I'm TRYING to stay away from chocolate. I eat way to much of it. Like bags of it!

I know what you're thinking....pretzels are no replacement for chocolate. I agree.

 However, this does seem to help.


 The pretzels are nice and crunchy, low in fat, and taste great with this dip. It's been keeping me away from chocolate....for awhile anyway!





Ranch Dip

2Tbsp. plus 2tsp. dried minced onion
1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
2 1/2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. sugar {splenda works}
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
8 oz. sour cream ( I use low fat}

Mix the dry ingredients together and stir in sour cream. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Ranch dip is a big favorite in our house. Making a homemade version is a great idea!

Cranberry Morning said...

Thank you for this recipe! This is the first Ranch ANYTHING that I would be able to eat without a subsequent two-day headache! Sounds delicious. But I wouldn't stay away from dark chocolate for very long. :-)

Elsa said...

I pinned this recipe to try later! Love it! :) And I am a chocolate addict too.

Kirsteen said...

Yum! This looks so good and the fact that it's low in fat is a definite bonus! I love making dips, especially during Christmas time when we have people over, but unfortunately most dips are high in fats. So I will surely be trying this out the first chance I get. Thanks for sharing :)
PS: You're not alone I'm addicted to chocolate too!
http://hundreds-n-thousands.blogspot.com/