Frosted fruit salad


When I found this simple recipe years ago, I remember it being listed under breakfast. Which, it does make a wonderful, easy and delicious addition to a brunch, or even on its own.

But I serve it any meal. I always have the ingredients on hand, and if I don't have the raspberry yogurt, I will use what ever flavor I do have. We eat yogurt everyday. I like the Greek, and Brent is into Yoplait, so it's on  my weekly grocery list. But raspberry is the favorite for this salad.

Throwing this together to go with a sandwich or meal is easy to do, and we are sure to get in our fruits for the day this way!




Frosted Fruit Salad
T of H


2 apples, chopped
2 bananas,sliced
1/4 c. raisins
2 tsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
1 (6 oz.) container raspberry yogurt

Combine and serve immediately.( I always throw in more raisins and sunflower seeds..yum)


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: