Throwback Thursday Apple Brickle Dip


Throwback Thursday



Wednesday, April 17, 2013




Oh my.

My streak of great pins continues!

I pinned it and tried it and couldn't get enough of it!

This was exceptional. I don't think I've ever eaten so many apples in my life. We loved this sweet dip with its crunchy toffee bits. It would be good on anything....from fruits to pretzels to vanilla wafers. Lots of things!

I think this would also be fun for a party. You could have a big bowl of apples next to the dip with a metal apple corer and a cutting board. Everybody could do their own apple. Kind of like an interactive appetizer! The apples wouldn't turn brown that way either....guess you could do the lemon juice trick, but this way you wouldn't have any leftover apple slices.

I have made dips similar to this one, but not with the heath bits, and that made all the difference....I won't go back to the others after this recipe!



Apple Brickle Dip


8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 package heath bits

Cream the sugar and cheese, add the vanilla, stir in the Heath bits. Serve with sliced apples.

No comments: