Patriotic Popcorn


Here's another fun treat for the 4th of July weekend...Patriotic Popcorn. All it is some white chocolate melted and mixed with popcorn...and then add some festive red,white, and blue sprinkles and M &M's.


The first batch I tried the popcorn was too chewy..so I had to make some more. The brand of popcorn I used is a new one to me, and I have to say it just isn't as good. But you never know until you try!

I didn't measure...I just dumped some white chocolate Ghirardelli melts into a bowl and melted them in the microwave. I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn and mixed lightly until I liked the consistency, then I added sprinkles and M & M's. I spread it out on parchment paper until it set, and then bagged it up in some fun 4th clear plastic bags from the dollar store. Fun to make and eat!


No comments: