Green Chili Cheese Egg Bake


I know there was recently an egg recall in Minnesota..but luckily, I didn't have to worry about it. Look at these beautiful farm fresh eggs! Aren't they pretty? I got these from a friend of mine before the recall. One of things I made with them was this quick and simple recipe for Green Chili Cheese Egg Bake.


I like to throw them in the oven right away when I get up...then they're ready by the time I'm done with my shower!




Green Chili Cheese Egg Bake


1/2 can chopped green chili's
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 c. milk
1/4 c. shredded cheddar


Mix eggs, milk, cheese, and chili's and pour into a greased 8" pan.  Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those eggs are beautiful! I want to live where you live! Great, simple recipe too! Thanks!

Katerina said...

These eggs are great!Simple yummy recipe.