Monday, August 23, 2010

Orange French Toast Recipe


I love oranges. Sweet and juicy. Perfect for breakfast. Good for you. A really great way to start out the day....and a perfect addition to french toast. The light orange flavor...covered with butter and syrup...it's a real treat!



Orange French Toast
{Taste of Home}
12 slices day old french bread {3/4"thick}
1/3 c. orange juice
4 eggs
1 tsp. grated orange peel
1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
1/4 c. butter

Beat the eggs, orange juice, peel, and cardamom. Melt the butter in a 9x13 pan. Dip the bread into the eggs mixture, coating both sides. Place in the pan and bake at 450 for 10 minutes, turning once.

3 comments:

Alwayzbakin said...

That looks yummy. I love your blog!

Design Wine and Dine said...

OMG, this looks amazing! Beautiful photos! All these blogs today are making me starving! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

katerina said...

This looks so yummy! I wish I had a bite. Thanks for presenting this recipe.