Pork Loin Rub Recipe


We were at a friend's house not to long ago, and they served some delicious pork tenderloin. I really liked the rub on it and have been thinking about it ever since. I finally got around to making it myself. So easy and flavorful. It was very tender and moist, and had a nice kick to it, but not too over powering.  I used a 3 lb. pork loin, and only about half of the rub mixture, so there's plenty left to make another one! It will be soon, I'm sure, the way my guys ate it up!

Pork Loin Rub

1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
3 Tbs. course grind black pepper
2 Tbs. Kosher salt
1 1/2 Tbs. garlic granules
1 1/2 Tbsp. onion salt
1 Tbsp. dry mustard
1/2 Tbsp. ginger
1/2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 Tbsp. ground red pepper{I omitted}
1/2 Tbsp. cumin
1/2 Tbsp. paprika
3/4 tsp. thyme {I omitted}

Preheat oven to 350. Line a sheet with foil. Combine all the ingredients.  Rub the surface of the pork with the mixture. Roast to an internal temperature of 160, about 20-30 min. a pound.

2 comments:

Katerina said...

I have just copied the recipe to my computer. I always try to find new ways to cook pork. Your rub is so full of flavors.

Unknown said...

The crust on this pork looks amazing! I love all the flavors ie: brown gugar & ginger! You may have inspired me to do pork tenderloin tonight! Off to the store soon...