Easy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe

I made 2 of these casseroles yesterday. The one up above I spiced up a bit and added a can of hot tomatoes and green chilies. The one below I added a can of mild green chilies.  I'm still freezing meals for my son to take back to school. These casseroles are mighty tasty...full of creamy cheese, freeze well and are easy to throw together. They make a nice quick meal!
.




Chicken Spaghetti

2 c. cooked and shredded chicken
3 c. cooked spaghetti
4 oz. Velveeta {or more}, melted
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can green chilies {or a can of tomatoes with green chilies}
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Mix altogether and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the top with some shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 min. or until bubbly.

Links
the creative girl

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That's one lucky son! Popular too I'm sure with all the food you're sending back to school with him! Love it!

Pam said...

There's nothing like mom's home cooking and I'm sure your son agrees with that! It all looks delicious!

bonnie said...

this looks so delicious....pasta is an absolute fav of mine...what a lucky son too, I know I will do the same :) hugs, Bonnie x

Katerina said...

What mothers do for their children and how lucky these children are.

Robin said...

Could this go in a Crockpot?

Anonymous said...

I do this same chicken spaghetti but instead of green chili's I use a can of Rotel Tomatoes and a packet of Taco Seasoning. It's delicious!!!

sedawn44 said...

I don't have any Velveeta,but I do have a can of cheddar cheese soup. Maybe I'll try it with this so I don't have to go to the store in this ice storm. I'll let you know how it goes!

Sarah C. said...

This sounds great... we have switched to grain free though, but I'm sure it would work fine with spaghetti squash.

Unknown said...

Oil delicious.. I must try this!

Hina Munawar said...

It is the most easy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe. It looks soo yummy.