Baking With Dorie Pumpkin Muffins


Today's "Baking with Dorie" is Pumpkin Muffins.  You can find the recipe here or on page 13 of  Baking with Dorie, from My Home to Yours. This was a quick, easy recipe that I really enjoyed baking. {and eating} It was a perfect recipe to choose for this time of the year, AND it made the whole house smell wonderful!


I added raisins and chopped walnuts to mine. I knew these wouldn't be sweet enough for Brent, so I made some cream cheese frosting for him. {yes, I baby him} They were great for breakfast!


8 comments:

Needful Things said...

Oh yum, cream cheese frosting!
I loved how my house smelled with these too - surprisingly the flavor from the spices didn't come through as strong as the aroma was.
Thanks for baking along with us this week!

Needful Things said...

Btw the first photo is lovely :)

Katerina said...

I am sure the aroma of these muffins was unbeatable. I also like the addition of raisins. I like them very much.

Tina said...

cream cheese frosting!! that's a good balancing act ;-) glad you enjoyed the bake!

Unknown said...

Can't beat pumpkin muffins this time of year! I would add the walnuts and raisins too!

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Ur fosting is gorgeous, i had a frosting for them too and it was fantastic!!
i love how well ur muffins have crowned, i dont know why mine dont crown!
Maybe the flour!

Julie said...

Oh this looks so delicious! Cream cheese frosting, too. YUM!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

As usual, your photos are fantastic, and your muffins look delicious! The addition of cream cheese frosting sounds divine :)