Saturday, October 23, 2010

BLT Dip Recipe

I managed to get my hands on a few of the last garden tomatoes around here, so I used one to make some of this dip. We'd been enjoying it for a quick snack here and there while we were getting our fall chores done.

That tiny speck by the swing is Brent raking. Later that day, I helped get our dock and lift in.

Finally all our chores are done. Let it snow!


1/2 c. mayonnaise
4 oz. sour cream
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tomato, chopped

Mix the sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in the bacon and tomatoes. Serve with crackers or toasted bread triangles.


Pam said...

Bacon did it for me. It sounds great and is a must try!

katerina said...

Such a beautiful scenery on that picture. And the dip sounds perfect with vegetables.

Alwayzbakin said...

That dip sounds yummy! What a beautiful picture. You're so lucky. ;)

Avril said...

I just love finding new and d'lish dip recipes! This dip sounds and looks wonderful. :-)

What a gorgeous lawn and water front you have!