Paula's Pizza Bread


When I got my Nov/Dec Cooking with Paula magazine I saw this recipe right away. It was in the "freeze now, enjoy later" section. I thought it would be fun to make for Halloween dinner...and freeze the rest for another time. I made only half the recipe and used it on a BIG loaf of french bread.

Paula scores again on this recipe!

Melted cheese and peperoni...need I say more?





Pizza Bread
{Paula Deen}

2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. pepperoni, chopped
1/4 c. butter
1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3 {12 oz.} loaves of french bread, halved lengthwise

Process cheeses,peperoni, butter, and seasonings until mixture is combined. Spread evenly on the bread. bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. Cut into slices and serve.

4 comments:

Katerina said...

I am sucker for pizza. I love it! Very easy, I will sure try it.

Lisa said...

Oh this is a Paula Deen recipe, no doubt about it. As always, you can't go wrong with one of her recipes because they always look as delicious as this.

Unknown said...

One of my favorites, I hate that I am trying to not eat many carbs now a days...this I KNOW is delicious!

Unknown said...

this looks wonderful