Toasted Walnut Pomegranate Salad Recipe



Pomegranates are everywhere! They're so bright and colorful. Piles of them are in the grocery store produce section. Recipes are all over the blogs and magazines. It seemed every where I looked, there they were.

Then I found out November is Pomegranate month! If you want to know more about it check out the link here.

I found a few salad recipes I liked and combined them to make this salad. If I had some bacon on hand, I would have added that too!




Toasted Walnut Pomegranate Salad

 3 c. romaine lettuce, torn
 2 ounces feta cheese
 1/4 c.toasted walnuts
 1/3 c. pomegranate seeds

Vinaigrette dressing

1/4 c. Pom juice
1/4 c. oil
1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. honey
salt and pepper to taste

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the seeds at Trader Joe's last week but didn't pick them up. I have been thinking about them ever since!

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome. Great for my diet too I think. Thanks for sharing! I left you an award over at my blog. :)