Friday, December 10, 2010

White castle sliders

Check this recipe out here.

Every night if I get a chance, I'm on the computer reading cooking and stamping blogs. There are so many that I like, that my list of favorites is a mile long. When I see a recipe I want to try, I put it in a folder,which is getting quite long,too.

This recipe has been sitting in my folder. White Castle Sliders.They just look so good and would be so easy to make for a crowd. I wish I would've had this recipe when my kids were still home. It would have been so easy to throw in the oven for their friends!



I cut the recipe in half and made just a 9" pan for us. They were REALLY tasty! So simple and flavorful.

Fun to make and fun to eat!


 

4 comments:

CaSaundraLeigh said...

I always think mini versions of a burger or sandwich are so much fun to eat! I used to love Hardee's Slammers! Glad you enjoyed these!

Katerina said...

They look perfect, even my picky son would eat them gladly.

Design Wine and Dine said...

SOLD! Making these, plus once I show my husband there will be no turning back! Thanks for sharing!

Alwayzbakin said...

Oooooh. White Castle. Love those. Thanks for the recipe!