Blueberry Fluff Pie


I loved this dessert! It's light and fluffy and the blueberries are so sweet and juicy!

 I've been reading and bookmarking SO many recipes lately, as I have had alot of time at home recovering from my surgery. I came across this Blueberry Fluff recipe and marked it as one I wanted to try sometime in the future.  Then I noticed blueberries were on sale this week, so I had Brent pick some up!

What attracted me to the recipe was, well, first off..... Blueberries! They're one of my favorites. Then I noticed the low fat ingredients, and how easy it was to prepare. It just sounded good.

And it was!

I only made a small pan, and now I wished I had made the whole pie, it was so good. The fresh taste just reminded me of summer, which is really hard to do with all the cold and snow just out my window!

 The recipe called for a pastry pie shell, but since I was making such a small amount, I made a graham cracker crust. When I make this again, I think I will still make a graham cracker crust pie, it complimented the rest of the ingredients so well.

Blueberry Fluff Pie
{Quick Cooking}

20 large marshmallows
1/4 c. milk
4 c. fresh blueberries, divided
1 {8 oz. carton whipped topping}
1 pastry or graham cracker pie shell

In a heavy sauce pan, cook the marshmallows and milk until melted and the texture is smooth. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times. Stir in 3 1/2 c. blueberries. Set aside 1/2 c. whipped topping, fold in the remaining topping. Pour into crust and refrigerate for at lest 2 hours. Garnish with the remaining 1/2 c. blueberries and reserved topping.







No comments: