Blueberry Pancakes


I've been eating alot of blueberries lately. They've been on sale and have been really good...sometimes up north in the winter, our fruit isn't always so ripe or flavorful. These were just right..so I went back and bought some more.

This recipe is called Todd's Blueberry Pancakes and I have NO idea who Todd is or where I got this recipe, but I have been making it for several years now. It's simple, and lower in fat and sugar. I have tried it with eggbeaters and that tastes good, too. Brent likes the blueberry syrup from Smuckers on top!






Todd's Blueberry Pancakes 

1 1/4 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 1/4 tsp. sugar
1 egg
1 c. milk
1/2 Tbsp. melted butter
1/2 c. fresh or thawed frozen blueberries

Sift dry ingredients together. beat the egg and milk and add to dry ingredients. Stir in the melted butter and fold in the blueberries. Let sit 1 hour before cooking on a hot greased griddle.
 

3 comments:

Katerina said...

Fruits and pancakes are great together! They are mouthwatering!

Anonymous said...

I love blueberry pancakes. Those cinnamon squares look pretty tasty too.

Avril said...

Oh, I too just love blueberries!!! AND pancakes with bb's are wonderful! I think that's what we are going to have for dinner tonight!