Tiger Butter Valentine Candy


If you like peanut butter and chocolate {like I do} you will love this simple- to- make candy. It's rich and creamy and well, absolutely delicious!



I decided to pour mine into my heart shaped pans for a Valentine treat. It made exactly 2. That's good thing..... because if I made a larger recipe..... we'd eat it all!



Tiger Butter Candy
{Cooking for Two}

1/4 c. vanilla or white chips
2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
2 Tablespoons milk chocolate chips

In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the vanilla chips and peanut butter, stir until smooth. Pour into a 5 3/4 in. x 3 in. x 2 in. loaf pan coated with spray.{I used 2 four inch heart shaped pans}

In another microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the first layer. Freeze for 10 minutes, break into pieces. Makes 3 oz.{ tap the heart pans and they just fall out}

6 comments:

Katerina said...

This is perfect for Valentine's Laurie and I love your dish too.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I've gotta make this! I've got all the ingredients in my pantry right now and, since it's scaled down, it's perfect for me. Thanks for the delicious idea, I've been craving something sweet. Bookmarked, bookmarked, bookmarked.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. And I bet they're delicious!

Unknown said...

Wow, so simple!!! This is another great one! Homemade and from the heart!

CaSaundraLeigh said...

Wow--these look so gourmet & peanut butter and chocolate are by far one of my favorite combos!

Desi said...

Those are so cute! And look and sound delish! I love chocolate and peanut butter :) Thanks for sharing!