Baking with Dorie, BRRRRR- OWNIES



Today's baking with Dorie is Brrrrr-ownies, and you can find the recipe here or on page 103 of  Baking with Dorie, From my Home to Yours. You can check out all the other bakers here.

Brrrrr-ownies.

Wow. That's about all I have to say. Well, not quite all.....

These were SO fudgy. SO chocolaty. SO minty. SO incredibly rich.

I can usually down at least a couple of brownies, but honestly, after eating just one I was satisfied. Each chocolaty bite was full of bits of peppermint patties. Ahhhhh.

It was a good feeling!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I love the mint that you mention are in these beauties! YUMMMMMMMMMMM!

Katerina said...

I love mint and chocolate. They look very reach indeed!

Needful Things said...

I love how that teeny bit of peppermint filling is peeking out of your brownie. Boy do I feel sorry about not being able to make these!
Thanks for baking with us this week!

Bizzy said...

Since you can't eat them all, send them my way. Yes, these are good brownies. I once made them with marshmallow candies inside. Yummy also.

Unknown said...

Oh, wow, those look so chocolatey and delicious - could use one just about now! Going to check out the recipe...

Rivki Locker said...

I made these this week too, and I agree with you - these were so rich that just one was enough.

Tina said...

My brownies turned up just like yours! they were slightly gooey eaten warm from the oven, and turned fudgy when they have set overnight. lovely!!

rebecca @ beurrista said...

Your picture is enticing- that crunchy, crackly top, the moist, chocolately interior- YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Your picture makes me want to go grab another one of mine. So glad you enjoyed them...thanks for baking with me this week!