Bacon Ranch Onion Pulls



I've been seeing versions of this recipe all over the net and it was driving me crazy... it looked so AWESOME! I finally combined a couple recipes from Plainchicken and Seasaltwithfood and made some.

It's incredibly good. I devoured my roll in minutes!

Give it a try, you won't regret it!



Bacon Ranch Onion Pulls

4 sour dough rolls
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
8 thin slices of Monterrey jack cheese
1 tsp. dry Ranch mix
bacon bits
chopped green onions

or for a crowd:

1 loaf sour dough bread
8 oz. thin sliced Monterrey jack cheese
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 tbsp. dry Ranch dressing mix
bacon bits
chopped green onions

Cut the bread lengthwise and width wise without cutting the bottom. Put the slices of cheese in between the cuts. Top with bacon bits and green onions. Mix the dry ranch with the melted butter and drizzle over the top. Wrap in foil, place on baking sheet, and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Unwrap and bake another 10 minutes.

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh yummy! I've got to try this one! TFS! :) Hugs x

Mary said...

Hmmm...these look delish!

Anonymous said...

looks like a winner