Peanut Butter and Jelly Smores



I was working at the gift shop Olde Liberty the other day, and was paging through one of the many cookbooks sold there. This was a tiny book called " So much Smore to Do" by Becky Rasnmussen about the many kinds of Smores one can make.  I was drooling by the time I had paged through it!

The first one I tried was this peanut butter and jelly one. YUM. I was pretty sure kids would like this, but I barely got a taste when Brent walked in the door!

I used raspberry jam and whipped peanut butter...what a fun snack!


Peanut Butter and Jelly Smores

peanut butter
jelly of your choice
graham crackers
marshmallows

Spread graham crackers with peanut butter and jelly. Roast marshmallows and put on top. Cover with another graham cracker. Enjoy!

Links
Just something I whipped up
sweet treats thursday

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh Yum!!!! Sounds fab!!

Anonymous said...

I love how this is so simple but looks delicious!

Desi said...

I made this recipe for a peanut butter and jelly challenge. I added chocolate and it was delish! Thanks for the idea :)

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2012/04/peanut-butter-and-jelly-smores-improv.html