Pumpkin Cookies with Browned Butter Frosting, 12 weeks of Christmas




I make these every fall, and often again around the Holidays. I found the recipe a few years ago and it became a "go to recipe" right away.
The moist pumpkin flavored cookie is just smothered with rich creamy browned butter icing. Unbelievable. I love every bite.






Here's the recipe and page I made for my scrapbook:








Check out the other 12 weeks of Christmas blogs for some great recipes, and thanks to Meal Planning Magic for hosting this blog hop.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the recipe and page you made for your scrapbook! Making a recipe scrapbook is high on my bucket list, hopefully once my babies are older I'll have time to accomplish it! Great work!!

Tracy said...

These look delicious! I love the idea of a browned butter frosting with pumpkin. :)

Beth said...

I love browned butter, and I was just wondering what I'd do with the pumpkin in my cupboard. Guess what I'm making?

Kat said...

These cookies look delicious. I love browned butter frosting. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

this looks delicioso! Question: how many cookies does it make?