Apple Pancake Recipe


I was hungry for some pancakes so dug out this recipe I have been meaning to try. I was home alone so I cut the recipe in half and still had leftovers. I really enjoyed the bites of apple with the sweet syrup poured over it all. They were a perfect fall breakfast treat!



Simple Apple Pancakes

1/4 c. butter, melted
1 c. milk
1 egg
1 c. shredded apple
1 1/4. c. flour
1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 Tbsp. white sugar

Mix the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients. Combine both just until moistened. Fry on a hot greased griddle.

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I haven't made pancakes for so long...and those look SO GOOD!!!

I think I'll eat those Dots tonight. lol

MyStyleVita said...

Looks delicious!! I've been wanting to try an apple pancake. This recipe looks super easy.

xoxo Jessica

Check out my giveaway! Last day!
http://www.mystylevita.com/2011/10/giveaway.html?spref=fb

Barbara Bakes said...

We eat pancakes almost every weekend. This sound like a must try version.

Beth said...

Apple pancakes sound delicious! Your photos made me crave them.

BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} said...

I'll have to try these! What a great fall recipe!