Merry Christmas!



This year for Christmas we traveled to my daughters and son-in-laws house for Christmas. This is the first Christmas in ages that I didn't host the Christmas dinner..they did...and what an awesome meal it was!

The food was incredible. We loved all the dishes they chose to make. They both like to cook (as much as I do} and it really showed in every bite. I can't even tell you which was my favorite! But I can post their recipes to share with you, which I plan to do this week.  I took pictures of all of them, of course!

Our son and Brent's mom came with us, too. We had a good time driving there together....it was a long haul....but alot of laughs....so it went quickly!




We spent the weekend playing games and EATING! Here we are in our traditional "in front of the tree" pictures.



Notice Forrest Gump is on TV...they wanted me to make sure I got that in the photo...one of their favorite movies.





This is the little princess...Zoe...eating the treats we brought her.




It was so hard to say goodbye....here they are in front of their new house. They just moved this fall, about a 6 hour drive from us. I can't wait until the next time we can visit!



I am so thankful that God blessed us with such a wonderful Christmas. It seems they just get better each year!

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a special time you've had with your family Lori, sounds like a very wonderful Christmas gathering! Thanks for sharing. All the best for 2012 and can't wait to see those special recipes! Happy Stampin' and Cookin'!

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

So glad you had a great Christmas with your family! Good times!