Low cal Crustless Pumpkin Pie


This recipe is very low in fat and calories. In the old WW plan it was only 1 pt. per serving....8 slices.

It's so delicious you don't even miss the crust! But if you wanted to add a crust, the recipe suggests a pre bought one, using just a half and rolling it very thin. I have never tried it, as we like it just the way it is, topped with some light whipped cream!

Crustless Pumpkin Pie

15 oz. can pumpkin
12 oz. can FF evaporated milk
3/4 c. Eggbeaters
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
3/4 c. Splenda
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix and pour into a pie plate sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes until done.

8 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sounds simple and yummy. I may make this for my mom who's a celiac and misses pie. Thanks Laurie!

AudreyO said...

Wow...I"m not a fan of the crust anyway.

Juliana said...

Laurie, my husband will love this, he always leaves the crust on the pumpkin pie :-)
Hope you are having a fantastic week!

Amy said...

Looks yummy! Have you tried it with sugar? I don't like to use artificial sweetners.

Cranberry Morning said...

Since I was lamenting the treadmill this morning, I think I'll try this! Looks good, although my favorite part of the pie is the homemade crust - of course! lol

Sarah C. said...

Thanks for this! I tried it tonight, and I tweaked it a little to make it lower carb and dairy free. I posted on my blog but I linked back to yours! Thanks!
http://makingcooleystuff.blogspot.com/2012/10/low-carb-pumpkin-pie.html

Anonymous said...

I come up with 19 p.p. For this whole pie now. Does that seem right to anyone else?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delicious! Got lots of raves from the women in my book club!