Rachel Rays Baked Chicken Tenders



I haven't tried many Rachel Ray recipes, but after this one, maybe I should!

The chicken tenders were moist and delicious. The crispy coating was just perfect for dipping into the honey mustard sauce. So super easy,too.

 The recipe delivered and met my criteria....simple and tasty!








Rachel Rays Baked Chicken Tenders

1 1/2 lb. chicken tenders
2 eggs
1/4 c. milk
salt and pepper
2 c. bread crumbs, seasoned or unseasoned
1 1/2 c. flour

Mix the egg and milk,set aside. Add the salt and pepper to the flour. Dip the chicken in the flour, then the egg mixture, and then the bread crumbs. Bake in a greased baking dish at 375 for 12- 15 minutes or until golden brown.


3 comments:

HappyPlaceJen said...

This recipe looks easy and yummy! I think my kids might even like it! Thanks for sharing, Laurie! :) http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Thanks! They look good.
Blessings,
Susie

Anonymous said...

My husband and I really liked these chicken tenders. We will be having it often. My grandkids will like it too