Dill Pickle Dip



I got pretty excited when I read about this recipe for Pickle Dip.

One of my VERY favorite junk foods is dill pickle chips, but they are loaded with calories. This recipe looked like it could be lightened, and perhaps satisfy my cravings for the chips.

 Well, it's AWESOME!



It not only satisfies my cravings, but is even better than I imagined. If you like dill pickles, you should definitely give this a try.

I found the recipe at Very Culinary. She suggested to serve it with pretzels, veggies, or spread on a burger. I loved it with the veggies, and I can't wait to try it with pretzels. It would be great on any sandwich,too!



Dill Pickle Dip

8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature ( I used low fat)
1 c. finely chopped dill pickles
1/4 c. finely chopped sweet onion
3 T. pickle juice
1 tsp. dried dill weed
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
pinch of pepper

Mix and chill 1 hour before serving.

3 comments:

diane said...

This sounds so yummy!
I think I'm going to try it!
Thanks!
:-D

Cranberry Morning said...

No kidding, a dip I could actually eat! I avoid all dips because of the headache factor. But this has just plain ingredients - and sounds wonderful!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! I want this right now... FOR BREAKFAST!!!!