Microwave chocolate chip cookie in a mug




This is another fun recipe I found on Pinterest...you can find the recipe here. I'll also put it at the bottom of this post.

Instead of a mug, I used two 4 oz. ramekins. I used mini chocolate chips, but I stirred them in when it was too warm and they sort of melted into the batter. I don't think it mattered though, it tasted awesome! Warm, gooey, chewy, and delicious!

What a great idea all these mug desserts are...fresh and warm....made in a minute...and just one serving! I've tried brownies, chocolate cake, coffee cake and now cookies. Whats next I wonder?






Chocolate Chop Cookie in a Mug

1 T. butter, melted
1 T. sugar
1 T. brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
pinch of Kosher salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 c. flour
2 T. chocolate chips

Spray mug, melt butter, add the rest of ingredients, stir, and microwave on high for 40 to 60 seconds.





4 comments:

Cathleen said...

Oh yum! I love making easy microwave meals. This looks so good!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

OMG! That sounds fun! Let me check? Do I have all the ingredients?..
Yes.. I do! Gonna be munchin on some oowie goowie real soon!
Blessings,'
Susie

Anonymous said...

Wow just made these!
I made substitutions so my version is:
Sub - coconut oil instead of butter (equal parts)
Sub - honey instead of sugar (( 1, 1/2 T)
Sub - Spelt Flour for AP Flour ( equal parts)
Sub - Carob chips for Choc. chips (equal parts)
ADDED - 1/2 T unsweetened flaked coconut
SUPER YUMMY
:)

Unknown said...

The kids had fun making these but I think it's missing something. Will definitely try this again with cinnamon.