Broccoli Casserole



This casserole is one of my favorite ways to eat broccoli. It's so rich, creamy and full of cheese!

I pretty much like broccoli any way....raw..cooked....you name it. But it's fun to have it in this dish for special occasions. The buttery cracker topping adds such wonderful flavor.

A perfect side dish for Easter dinner!



Broccoli Casserole

2   10 oz. packages frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
1 c. mayo
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 eggs

Mix and place in a greased casserole. Top with:

2 c. crushed Ritz crackers
2 T. melted butter

Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.

1 comment:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

This is a new twist on broccoli for me. I love broccoli, this sounds like a new way to prepare it. I love the buttery flavor of Ritz crackers.
Blessings,
Susie