Creamy Garlic Parmesan Dressing





This is a recipe I got from my daughter. I knew it would be good. Her recipes always are!

I LOVED it so much I put it on everything..not just salad! I used it on sandwiches,wraps, I dipped, I poured, I couldn't get enough!

The flavors and textures were perfect, I love the garlic and parm combo!



Creamy Garlic Parmesan Dressing

1/2 c. mayo
1/3 c. grated Parmesan
1/4 c. buttermilk
1 T. Dijon mustard
1 T. fresh lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

Whisk all together.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love finding these recipes that have just real ingredients in them. I can only eat a couple of them found at the supermarket. Thanks again, Laurie!

Lisa said...

Sounds great...a pretty quick lunch!