Microwave Meat Loaf in a Mug






I wish I would have gotten better pictures of this as it was SO delicious. I cooked it for exactly 3 minutes in my microwave and it was perfect, so moist and flavorful.

I've been trying out different microwave meatloaf recipes and none of those can compare to this one. The big bonus is of course, the taste, but also how quick it is, and how easy the clean up is.

 I need to try this one out on Brent, as I made just one for myself. I can't wait for him to try it...he loves it when I make meatloaf, and complains I don't make it often enough. It just takes time, and I'm usually in a hurry to make supper.

 Well, with this recipe that won't be a problem any longer!

Meat Loaf in a Mug

2 Tbsp.  2 % milk
1 Tbsp. ketchup
2 Tbsp. quick cooking oats
1 tsp. dry onion soup mix
1/4 lb. lean ground beef

In a small bowl, combine the milk, ketchup,oats, and soup mix. Crumble the beef over the mixture and mix well. Pat in a greased microwave safe mug. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160, drain. Let stand 3 minutes. {1 serving 248 cal 10 fat 1 fiber}



1 comment:

trudefaith said...

I drive a truck and am always on the lookout for easy microwaveable, homestyle meals. I will be trying this soon. thanks