Paula's Chicken Skewers




Paula's marinade rocks!

Brent took one bite of the chicken and asked if I would make these again...SOON! I love it when he says that! I agreed, as these were both tender and tasty.

I have a favorite marinade for chicken breasts which is similar to this, but this is MUCH better. I guess it just has the perfect combination of ingredients! I also grilled up some peppers I had leftover in the frig. 

It made a fun, quick, and delicious meal!


Paula's Chicken Skewers

3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. terriaki sauce
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (Lea and Perrins)
pinch of  salt and pepper
1 lb. chicken tenders, cut in half
10 wooden skewers, soaked 30 minutes in water.

Mix and marinate 1 hour. Thread chicken on skewers and grill.






2 comments:

Lynn said...

Your dinner looks great and it sounds like a very tasty marinade! Bookmarked to try:@)

Stephanie said...

It looks so yummy *drooling*