Parmesan Corn on the Cob


There's been some really fresh sweet corn at the grocery store lately, so I've been having fun fixing it different ways. One of my favorites is with Parmesan cheese.

I can't remember where I found this recipe, as I copied it down a few years ago. I tried it, loved it, and have been making it ever since!

Parmesan Corn on the Cobb

1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 c. butter, melted
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
4 ears corn on the cob

Boil the corn on the cob until tender. Mix the cheese, melted butter, and Italian seasoning. Spread on the corn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmm! that looks delicious! i'm so glad corn is finally coming into season! thanks for sharing!

Juliana said...

Like how you flavor the corn on the cob...will keep in mind for the Summer BBQ :)
Hope you are having a great week Laurie!

Cranberry Morning said...

lol. And is there a person on earth who wouldn't love this!