Blueberry lemon shooters




This is such a light, smooth, and creamy treat! Low cal and easy to make,too.






You could use any kind of fruit, or granola instead of the graham cracker crumbs,too.  Blueberries have been on sale lately in the store, so I have been eating them everyday. I love summer and all the fresh fruits and veggies. I can't believe it's already August. Summer has gone by way too fast!






Blueberry Lemon Shooters

1 (6 oz) carton lemon yogurt, low fat
3 oz. cream cheese, softened, low fat
1 Tbsp. honey
blueberries
graham cracker crumbs

Mix the yogurt, cream cheese, and honey. Layer graham cracker crumbs, blueberries, lemon mixture. Repeat.

2 comments:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Lemons and blueberries sound heavenly! I like the idea of graham crackers instead of granola! You are always inspiring me with all your good recipes. Thanks for putting them out here.
Blessings,
Susie

Anonymous said...

I love blueberries!