PW's Crash Hot Potatos




I finally got around to making Pioneer Womans Crash Hot Potaotes. I've had this recipe bookmarked for ages.It's been floating around on Pinterest forever, too, and I decided it was time to try them.

So I stopped at the farmers market and bought some baby reds and hurried home to make them for supper.

Very tender.

Very crispy.

Very GOOD!

If you have haven't tried them yet, then you should. I'm going to make them tomorrow night too!




Crash Hot Potatoes

baby reds, washed
Kosher salt
olive oil
herbs of choice
black pepper

Boil the baby reds until tender. Drizzle some olive oil on a cookie sheet. Put the potatoes on the sheet and smash each down with a potato masher. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt, pepper, and herbs. {I used Lawry's salt on some and kosher salt on some....both were awesome}


No comments: