BLT mac salad


It's been a busy weekend and I am off to work, but I wanted to take a few minutes to share this recipe with you.

It's great recipe for a quick lunch....I make it often for myself. I love taking it to work as it's so nice to have something different than a sandwich once in awhile. Sometimes I add more bacon, because of course that's my favorite part! Oh, what am I going to do when bacon goes up in price as is predicted? I guess I better buy a bunch NOW to freeze!

Have a fun Monday!


BLT Mac
(T of H)

1/4 c. cooked and drained elbow macaroni
3 Tbsp. mayo
4 tsp. chili sauce
1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
1 plum tomato,chopped
2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
1 c. torn lettuce
1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled

Mix mayo, chili sauce,lemon juice,sugar, and bullion, stir in the mac,tomato and onion. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve on lettuce, sprinkle with bacon.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

What a pretty salad! Looks tasty. I'll have to give it a try.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

It looks like you was able to have a pretty good lunch when you fixed this :)