Creamy grape salad



Here's another grape salad recipe that I like to use. It has quite a bit more sugar than the one I posted last month, (found here) and I have to admit is probably our favorite.  This one came from a school cookbook that I helped put together, which has a ton of great recipes. I use that book so often it's already coming apart!

You know how sometimes grapes are kind of sour? Every once in awhile I get a batch, and that's when I dig out this recipe. I also like that you can make this a day ahead, in fact I think it tastes even better the next day. So next time you get a sour batch of grapes...give it a try!

Creamy Grape Salad

1 c. sour cream
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2. c. cool whip
2 lb. red or green grapes
Mix the sour cream, brown sugar, and cool whip. Add the grapes and chill 1-2 hours.





Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this stuff!! A favorite restaurant of ours serves this grape salad and it's surprisingly wonderful!! Thanks for the recipe.
Blessings,
Leslie

Pam said...

This salad is amazing and I've made it several times. Have a good weekend!