Bacon and egg cups...pinned it and tried it




This was a fun pin to try!

So Ez!

So delicious!

There weren't a lot of directions so I just winged it. It took 1 egg whipped with a splash of milk for each muffin cup. I added some red pepper and cheese, but of course the possibilities are endless.You could add anything. I have also seen them made with Canadian bacon instead of regular bacon.  I think that would be good too.

The bacon got slightly crispy, and the eggs puffed up so pretty and golden....they tasted even better as they were cooked with the bacon.

I'll be digging out this recipe for my next brunch, they will be so cute to serve with some fruit and a muffin!







Egg and Bacon Cups

Line bacon around the edges of muffin tins.
Fill with seasoned whipped eggs and cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: