Garlic Mashed Potatoes



Here's a quick side dish for serving with steak or any meat, actually. Last night I served it with a pork loin.

The recipe is from Taste of Home, and one that I use often. I keep ALL of my T of H magazines...and I have been getting them for years. I can't tell you how many awesome recipes I have found in them. I always have a few sitting next to me and am always paging through them. It's so funny....no matter how many times I have read them, I am always finding a different recipe to try. Same with my cookbooks! There just isn't enough time to try everything!



Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Taste of Home

8 red potatoes
2 garlic cloves
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 cup  milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Boil the potatoes with the garlic until tender. Mash, and add the rest of the ingredients.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love garlic, this sounds like a good recipe to me!

Miz Helen said...

Your recipe is awesome and thank you so much for sharing it at the table with Full Plate Thursday.
Hope to see you again soon!
Miz Helen