Brunch Fruit dip



For Mother's Day weekend, we went to visit our kids. It's along trip,and I always look forward to our visits, but they go by WAY too fast! Our son and our daughter and her hubby all live in the same town, so we were all able to be together. It was a fun weekend, and also special as Brent's mom was able to come with us. 

My daughter made a special brunch on Mother's Day that was just delicious. This dip one of the things she served, and we gobbled up! I have made it before, but such a long time ago, I forgot how good and EZ it is. I need to make this more often!



1 (15 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
fresh fruit

Mix the marshmallow cream and cream cheese. Serve with fresh fruit.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this dip,it makes me eat more fruit!