I made veggie pizza the other day and had some leftover cauliflower. I dug out this old all time favorite recipe to use it up.
It's so simple, but the combo of bacon with the Parmesan cheese is irresistible. Before you know it, you've eaten a couple helpings of this salad!
Cauliflower Lettuce Salad
Taste of Home
- 1 head iceberg lettuce ,torn
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 34 lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- 14 cup red onion ,chopped
- 14 cup sugar
- 14 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayo
Mix the sugar, Parm cheese and mayo together. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Chill until serving.