Granola Bars.....pinned it and tried it


This is a different recipe!

 I saw it at the joy of everyday cooking. It has only 3 ingredients, you mix them together and pat them into a pan, then leave them overnight. I made just a few, to try them out. I added some mini chocolate chips on top of mine.

I expected them to be hard, but they were very moist, and just a bit sticky. I liked the flavor and the texture, it's a nice change of pace for breakfast. I think kids would enjoy making them, and eating them. 

Very healthy too!

Granola Bars 

1 c. peanut butter
1 c. honey
3 c. oats

Mix and pat into a 9x9 pan. Cover and leave overnight. Cut into squares.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a winner of a dish! easy and delicious :))
Mary x

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hmm, that seems to be an easy one. I bet you could toast the oats and add some nuts maybe? Or maybe crunchy peanut butter? I like the chocolate chips. I will try it with the kids. Thank you :)
Blessings,
Susie

Kalyan Panja said...

just mouthwatering....looks delicious!

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

I may be trying this!

Unknown said...

I made it the next day. We loved them. Thank you!