I think this recipe would be fun for the Holidays...green celery and red pimento!
I saw it at myrecipes, and as I love pimento cheese, I made a small batch.
What a great snack..... I love it on crackers or bread, too, but the celery added a nice crunch!
Low fat pimento cheese sticks
- 1 1/4 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks 2% reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 6 celery ribs, cut into 4-inch pieces
- Mix and spoon into celery. Chill.