Taco Dip


I decided to shape our favorite taco dip into a tree for Christmas, and served it with some red and green chips. 

It's such a simple, easy to make dip. I like to make it the day before and assemble it right before serving.

 I make the base and store it in the frig, taking it out about 30 minutes before serving so it's soft enough to spread on a plate. I also chop and shred the toppings and store them in individual baggies.

 It takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and tastes great!






Taco Dip

2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
16. oz. sour cream
1 taco packet
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 tomatoes, cut
shredded lettuce
sliced black olives
sliced green onions ( I omitted)

Mix the cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in the taco seasoning. Spoon onto plate and shape into tree. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sliced olives.

No comments: