Kale Chips


So it seems everyone this past year has been eating and cooking with kale. 

Except me. 

I walk by it in the grocery store, think maybe I should give it a try, but usually keep on walking. I've never liked kale much.

But then I saw a segment on The Chew about kale chips, and it made me wonder what they would taste like. So next time I was in the store I bought some and gave it a try. 

I really liked it! 
The chips were crispy on the edges and a bit chewy in the middle. The seasoned salt and cheese made them addictive and pretty soon they were gone!

While Brent ate quite a few, he didn't like them as much as I did. He said he would rather have real chips. 
I shouldn't have called them chips so he wouldn't compare them to his favorite...Lays! 
But he did say he would eat some if I made them again. 

So I will!



Kale Chips

one bunch kale
Lawreys season salt
olive oil
Parmesan cheese

Wash the kale. Cut the green leaves off the stalks, let dry. Drizzle with just a bit off olive oil and seasoned salt. Bake on parchment paper at 350 for 10 minutes. Watch closely, Remove and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: