Pickle Wrap Dip




I saw this idea at foodcom, and you can follow the exact recipe there. It sounded really tasty, so I made some.

I had leftover ham from dinner, so I chopped up a few slices, quite fine, along with a few dill pickles. Then I added some cream cheese.

I sampled it, and decided it needed some more ham. After a few more tastes, it was perfect! It was just like ham roll ups, which I love,  but with a lot less fuss! 


Pickle Wrap Dip

ham
dill pickles
cream cheese, softened

Cut up ham and pickles into fine pieces. Mix with cream cheese.Spread on crackers.


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Liz said...

My kids love ham rolls, never thought about turning it into a dip!

Unknown said...

I've heard of this dip before and was wondering how to make it. Thanks for the recipe.