Favorite Chicken Salad


This is a recipe from one of my coworkers. I love to make it when I have leftover rotisserie chicken. Lately they have been on sale, so I've been buying them more than usual.

I guess what I love about this recipe is the addition of the sour cream, not only do I like the creaminess it adds, but also the slight tang. I use lite sour cream, and my favorite...Hellman's lite  Mayo. The almonds give a nice crunch, and the grapes add just the right sweetness...I can see why it's called, "Favorite."

AND......

It looks so pretty with the poppy seeds!




Favorite Chicken Salad

4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
1 c. celery, chopped
1 c. grapes, halved
1/2 c. sliced almonds, toasted
1/2 c. lite Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 c. lite sour cream
salt and pepper
1 Tbsp. poppy seeds

Mix the mayo and sour cream, add the rest and stir. Refrigerate before serving. Top with more almonds.




1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I love chicken salad :)
It is always so yummy...