Cranberry Orange Muffins


Remember the gift jars my daughter gave me for my birthday? This recipe was in one of the jars,too. She found the recipe on line from Daphne Oz.



If you love the nutty flavor of whole wheat, like I do, you will love these! They are chock full of good for you ingredients. The cranberries and slight hint of orange were a delicious combination.

 I put a few pecans and some brown sugar on top of each muffin before I baked them. 

Warm out of the oven with some butter, they were a real treat!



Cranberry Orange Muffins
Daphne Oz



5 Tbsp. butter, softened
1/3 c. honey
3 large eggs
3/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. orange zest
1 1/4 c. whole wheat pastry flour
1/4 c. wheat germ
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2/3 c. dried cranberries

Mix butter and honey, add egg, yogurt and orange zest. Add the dry ingredients, stir in the cranberries. Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Serves 12.


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Michele said...

What sweet little jars! This recipe sounds awesome. I love cranberry and orange together!