Cherry Fluff..pinned it and tried it


Pinned it, tried it, and liked it!

First of all, this couldn't be any easier! It's just 3 ingredients.

Secondly, it can be made with low fat ingredients.

And last, it tastes great! This is a perfect dish to take to a potluck for all those whipped topping salad lovers.

Like us!


Cherry Fluff
Pinterest


1 can cherry pie filling
1 small box instant cheesecake pudding mix
1 8 oz. container cool whip

Mix the pie filling and pudding mix, fold in the cool whip. Chill.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Oh, it sounds the best! I'm addicted to cherries and can imagine how good this has to be.

Karen said...

It sound easy and good but I don't like cherries. Do you think you could make it with other pie fillings? Maybe lemon or apple

Karen said...

This sounds quick and easy to make. But cherries are not my favorite. Do you think I could use apple or lemon pie filling?

Michele said...

I love your "pinned it tried its"! This looks yummy.

laurie said...

I tried it with blueberry and it was good too.