Halloween Pretzel Bites



Tis the season for Halloween...a week from today actually!

One of my friends gave me a few pumpkin kisses along with a Halloween card, so I decided to make a few treats with them. I've made these in the past, but usually for Christmas with the Holiday M &M's and milk chocolate kisses. But I saw these on Pinterest.....where else...I'm on there everyday...and thought they were pretty cute.

Basically, you take a pretzel, place any type of  kiss on it, put them in the oven at 350 until the kiss starts to melt..takes just a few minutes...then take them out and press the candy corn on top. Let them cool, and they are ready to enjoy!

The sweet and salty combo gets you every time....and a handful is gone in a flash!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Look like caramels in the photo. What kind of kiss did you use?