Chex Marshmallow Treats



I've really been into Chex lately, especially as I'm trying to eat less gluten. I found a ton of recipes I want to try using them..and this is one.

Rice Krispie Bars have always been a favorite, so replacing them with Chex sounded like a good place to start. I've had them made with other cereals, but not with Chex before. They were really good! Much more crunchy,with the same great marshmallow coating...yum!

Brent is always eating my gluten free stuff, even though I bake regular cookies and desserts for him, he seems to like the gluten free options the best. I don't think this is fair, as he gets double treats that way!





Chex Marshmallow Treats
1/4
cup butter or margarine
1
bag (10 oz) large marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
8
cups Rice Chex cereal

Melt the butter and the marshmallows. Stir in the Chex and spread in a 9 x13 pan. ( from Chex Recipes)



No comments: