Peanut Butter DelightFulls


I've been trying out Nestle's DelightFulls...they come in several flavors. I chose the peanut butter filled ones to make some cookies with.

They are really good right out of the bag, and actually I had a hard time saving some for the cookies! 

I used the recipe right on the bag, but left out the nuts. It said to add 1 to 2 Tablespoons flour if you omitted them, but I found I didn't need to add any.

These were a fun alternative to regular chocolate chip cookies! Next on my list are the mint filled ones....

Peanut Butter Delightfulls Cookies


2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. butter
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 package Peanut butter Delightfulls
1 c. chopped nuts

Cream the sugars and butter. Add the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the PB Delightfulls. Drop onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.

No comments: